Want to play the Haight-Ashbury Street Fair? Here is your foot in the door.
2nd BATTLE OF THE BANDS / HASF Fundraiser
- Each Round will feature four bands competing to advance to final showdown
- The five Round winners will compete at the FINAL
- The top two bands will perform at 34th Annual Haight-Ashbury Street Fair on Sunday, June 12, 2011
- 1st place band will play at the Stanyan Street Stage; 2nd place will play at the Masonic Street Stage.
- Bay Area Bands only
- Original music (No cover bands)
- Open to all musical styles
- Submissions of Interes are now being accepted. Please contact:
- Some opening slots are still available for our BOB fundraiser
- Our cut off date for submissions is April 15th
- Each band will get an audience clap count at the end of their set and then a second clap count at the end of the evening
- There will be no judges or sound meters, so it is up to the bands to pack out the club for their set
- Musical greatness is encouraged, but having a large crowd will help your chances of winning in the end of the night