Complete blog can be found on The Good Times Making Noise site.
Don Quixote's International Music Hall 6275 Highway 9 Felton, CA 95018 831-603-2294
Connect with Don Quixote's on Facebook Seated listening shows are under 21 with a parent.
- Booking contact: Tom Miller
- Preferred method of contact: Start with a phone call at 831-335-2526 (always leave a phone number in your message) and then you'll probalby switch to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timing: Touring artists are booked further in advance. You an often find dates at even 3-4 weeks out.
- Genre: Wide open. Come to Tom with a plan and he'll talk about it. They host an ecclectic mix of genres from around the world.
- Sound: in-house sound system with a designated sound engineer.
- Capacity: Bringing in 125-150 people on a weekend night is a good start. Bringing in 80-100 people on a weeknight is a good start.
- Schedule: Weekend shows normally start at 8 PM, weeknight shows at 7:30. On Sunday there is a matiness at 1 PM.