Boccis Cellar is starting a reggae night one Friday a month (maybe more later) and now is your chance to get in on the ground floor. Boccis's already has music 7 days a week and are looking to start a new theme night.
- Your band members need to be at least 21 years old
- Need to be able to play at least three 45 min sets
- Performance is in the inside bar area (not the back patio)
- Boccis offers 30% of the alcohol the bartender serves while you are performing plus a meal from the band menu and cocktail for each performer (up to five band members).
- The 30% bar on week nights ranges from $30 -$120 (to as much as $300), Fridays is about $150-$250+.
- If you can bring in 25-30 + of your drinking fans you can go home with a nice full pocket.
- Friday evening is usually 8:30 - 11:30 depending on the crowd (the longer you play while folks are drinking the more you can make).
- PV 600R 6 Channel PA provided (you bring mics, mic cables, stands)
- You use the House PA as its volume fits the room well
- The bartender = your boss while you play
If interested, email Toby Gray at Boccis@GMAIL.com. Make sure to include a link to your band's web presence and/or MP3s.