Full text of this blog is found at the Good Times Making Noise site.
Seabright Brewery 519 Seabright Avenue Santa Cruz, CA 95062 831-426-BREW (2739) http://www.seabrightbrewery.com/
Wharf House Restaurant 1400 Wharf Road at the end of the Capitola Wharf Capitola, California 95010 831.476.3534 http://www.wharfhouse.com/
- Booking contact: Michelle Rossi
Mailing Address 4165 Portola Dr Santa Cruz CA, 95062 (831) 475-9197
- Preferred method of contact: Mail or drop off a press kit and CD. The most important thing to include is a set list so Michelle can see what kind of music you will be doing for four hours. You can call to follow-up.
- Timing: Booking about 2 months in advance.
- Days: Friday nights
- Genres: R&B is hot right now. Upbeat, danceable. Blues, Classic rock. Cover songs that people recognize. Open to all good music though. Michelle looks for a quark about the band, something special that sets you apart.
- Capacity: Can fit more people in the summer when the weather is good and people can use the outside area at the Brewery.
- Payment: Varies and will be negotiated with Michelle in advance.
- Equipment: Bring your own.
- Stage area? How many members fit comfortably?
- Typical show start time? Show starts at 6:30 and goes until about 10:30
- Booking mostly local or touring bands? All local within a three hour driving distance. Michelle likes to be able to have bands that the crowd loves back again (which is much harder with touring bands that are not often in the area).